Meet the Team
A relationship builds with every new client
We are happy to meet with clients both old and new, in their own premises or at our head office in Urmston, Manchester.
- Do you need to speak to an independent mortgage adviser?
- Are you concerned that you may not have sufficient income in retirement?
- When was the last time you reviewed your investments?
- Will your estate be paying too much tax when you die, leaving less to pass on to your family?
- Do you need to review your life insurance or critical illness insurance?
- What would happen to your income if you’re unable to work?
- Do you need to make your money work harder for you?
Whatever your enquiry, we’re sure to have a suitably qualified member of staff to take care of your needs, here they are:
Philippe graduated from Reading University in 1984 with a BSc Honours degree in Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering. Following a varied career, mostly in engineering, Philippe returned to the UK from Spain in 1993 and entered the financial services industry in 1995.
Fluent in French and Spanish, with a smattering of a few other languages, he is married with 2 young children who take up most of his time when he’s not working.