Products and Services
For complete financial solutions
We would like to be there for you when others aren’t and with some thought and planning these are some of the issues where we can help:
- Providing financial security for your family in the event of your death.
- Providing money to pay off your mortgages and debts should you suffer a critical illness.
- Replacing income in the event of you not being able to work because of ill health.
- Debt payment protection in the event of accident or redundancy.
- Protecting the value of the shareholding in your business in the event of death or serious ill health
- Helping you, the surviving directors/partners of a business, maintain control of your business.
- Providing funds to your business to replace a key employee unable to work due to death or illness.
- The provision of general and home insurance.
In short: Helping put the right money in the right hands at the right time
Have you planned adequately to have the income and capital reserves you will need in retirement? We could help you to see your plans to fruition, by providing full advice on all pensions, including some of the following issues:
- Advice on Self Invested Pensions Schemes (SIPPS and SSAS).
- Do you need to maximise your Tax and Retirement planning?
- Do you have occupational schemes and personal schemes?
- Do you need to make sense of all the mixed plans of the past?
- Do you require Capital in Retirement?
And when you get to retirement age, what are your options?
We analyse your personal requirements to determine which options are best for you and your family.
Should you take partial benefits, defer or stagger your benefits, or if you decide to have an annuity now, how do you get the best rates for you and your family? Our aim as always, is to provide you with the most suitable solution for your situation.
Do you need a rising income now you have stopped working, in order to beat inflation?
We would like to make you as well off as possible, working within your attitudes to Investment Risk, which may be from those who require a level of protection on their investments to adventurous investing.
By looking at Your Objectives, your Tax position and the time frame, we would try to make your money work harder for you.
- Have you used all your “Tax Breaks” this year?
- Can we make use of your ISA and Capital Gains Tax allowances?
- Have you had a windfall, inheritance or have you sold a business?
- Do you wish to save regularly or invest a lump sum?
- Do you need to invest for School or University Fees? Or, what about that special Holiday?
- We can organise Trusts, Venture Capital Investments (VCTs), Enterprise Investment Schemes(EISs) etc and utilise your tax reliefs.
The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested
We believe that Inheritance Tax is somewhat voluntary, in as much as it can largely be mitigated if enough planning is done in time. You may have worked very hard to provide a future for your family. But is your wealth going to pass down the generation to your next of kin, without a large part of it going to the HM Revenue and Customs?
We can help in the following areas:
- Equalisation of estates.
- Drawing up suitable Wills.
- Setting up suitable Trusts.
- The Creation of Legacies.
- Using Gifts, investment strategy and insurances to minimise, or neutralise the effects of Inheritance Tax on your Estate.
HM Revenue and Customs practice and the law relating to taxation are complex and subject to individual circumstances and changes which cannot be foreseen. Will Writing is not part of the Openwork offering and is offered in our own right. Openwork Limited accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business. Will Writing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
We are Independent Mortgage Brokers and will endeavour to make home and property ownership achievable and affordable for you by using the best providers in the market.
- A first time buyer.
- A home mover.
- A re-mortgager looking for the best deal or to refinance.
- Newly arrived in the country or do not yet have permanent rights to reside.
- Whatever your employment or credit status, we will endeavour to provide you with the most appropriate and cost effective solution for your situation whilst remaining true to the principles of both responsible lending and full transparency.
- A professional?
- An Ex-Patriate?
- A Landlord, either for your first buy-to-let*, or do you need to refinance your whole portfolio? Do you know what a “hunting licence” is?
- Buying a property of unusual type of construction?
- Buying a project to renovate?
- Buying a self build?
- Buying a farm or property with agricultural restrictions?
- we source the market to provide you with the right mortgage for your situation.
We will charge a fee of £250 or 1% of the loan amount, if greater, payable on completion. Typically this will be £250.
*Buy to Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
There are some areas where we choose to introduce our clients to other specialists, such as:
- *Car, holiday and pet insurance.
- Lifetime or Home Reversion Mortgages#
#This is a lifetime or home reversion scheme. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
- *Overseas lending
- *Overseas property insurance
- *Specialist tax advice
- Offshore investments.
For more information about our comprehensive range of services, please feel free to contact us.
*The products and services promoted here are not part of the Openwork offering and are offered in our own right. Openwork Limited accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business. These products and services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.